Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If Only....

My last words lately are 'if only' i wouldn't have cut my hair. I'm usually not one to have sentimental attachment to my hair until about a month ago when i cut over 9 inches off. Ya that's right, 9 inches, and I regret it. 

O Well.. now my wonderful husband and family get to hear me complain about it, oops. In the mean time these are the deets I get to remorse over, sigh. 


✴  ✴  ✴  ✴  ✴  ✴









✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴



Just another two years, it'll be back. 


Yours Truly,
      ✴ Kinsey




2 comments:

  1. Lol believe me. I feel your pain. Thank God for clip in hair extensions. I am totally kicking myself for the 1 year of growth I snipped away in a moment of dumb spontaneity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to fight the urge regularly not to whack all my hairs off! It's just one of those "The grass is always greener on the otherside" kinda things! Although you look gorg no matter if it's short or long!

    ReplyDelete