Friday, June 8, 2012

Hanky Panky.

First of all WELCOME to my first ever post to Bliss. Something I've been wanting to do for a long time,yet have been in school the past 16 years of my life. Now that I'm GRADUATED, I can now do the things that I want to do. The name Bliss may change, but it works for now right?


Lately, I've been having a terrible hankering for decorating an outdoor escape, but don't have the privacy for it at this time in my life. 

In the mean time, enjoy my inspiration. 

http://fourwallsandaroof.com/page/13/
 one
                                two


                               three






Thank so much for visiting. Stay tuned!                                                                


✴ Yours Truly, 
    Kinsey
















1 comment:

  1. love them all! especially a fan of the ottomans. I dream about having a fabric tent all the time. XO Christie

    ReplyDelete